Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What have all of u been doing? jus a small inquiry...

NUS Rotaract Mit Pheap Exchange II
What have u all been doing? suddenly tis qn pop into my head and decide to check on this blog and hey found tat my ah ma had jus posted something... its been sometime huh? me ah have been doing nothing much since e end of exams going nowhere oso... keep thinking tat i'm wasting away time not working jus rotting in e comfort of my home... however have jus been reading "tues with morrie" by mitch albom and suddenly getting quite emotional and see a bit of a view which i nv tot of b4.... so ya started thinking a bit and looking back at my life and missing some of e ppl i met in my life and yup fortunate to say u guys are among them whohoo!!! so yup if u guys happen to chance upon tis, plz as a favour update a bit of ur recent happenings, i'm sure beside me there are some others who wish to know tat you are doing well and fine....

lets start with me and some of those tat i've met or tok to k? me ah have jus celebrated my birthday a week ago... can say 1 of e best bdae i had with ah ma buying a cake and celeb with my bros and me thks thks!!! then on e actual day went to kbox to celeb with my couz and sis (we grew up together but ya as we grow up gathered less liao so was quite happy to celeb with them) oh my 1st ever party tat i threw small but i'm contented. haven been excersing so ya put on some slab of fats and a few inches haiz... think tats all bout me loh now to ah pa, saw him on sat when we having FOC meeting, cannot believe some1 so thin can actually lose wt oso but still as lame as ever lah, then there's ma who i meet at least once a week lah for FOC or mahjong, yongtai oso mahjong bball and FOC. Oh saw vv and yee teng oso one seem to haf lost week and e other look so sleepy and tired on sat poor things haha... saw charmaine oso getting prettier then still got who ah? oh my h4 buddy dickson didnt really meet him lah but chatted with him online seems busy with his rollerblades job think tats bout all loh...

ok now ur turn liao so dun wait jus update us of U!!!

Cheers,
Yongming

4 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I lost weight when I was overseas.

Yup that's what I did. Went to Jordan, Jerusalem(Israel) & Cairo(Egypt) for about 3 weeks, touring around free & easy, having a break.

Now I'm back for 3 weeks, looking for job la you all know. haha. meanwhile, look up friends for get-together, pretty relax oso.

 
At 1:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah ah pa and ah ma first to reply u! haha.. as if u dunno wad i'm doing.. but for the otherss.. i'm doing attachment at national skin centre care and counselling level 2 clinic H if u free can drop by have lunch with me.. if not i just rot in my room.. den busy with FOC having meetings (both formal and informal ones) with various committee members.. just finished one with yyt actually.. this will be my 2nd last major project with RacNus i think.. den one more overseas project babysit abit den leave to the very chingching minded yyt to take over liaoo! den time to focus on my studies which i have been neglecting quite abit! haha yeap! just bought RObbie Williams concert tix! 18 NOV! exams period but who cares i love him to much! woohoo!! cant wait to see him! will be gg with ya ah pa but its super last min and impromptu one.. damn sure it'll be one hell of a concert.. yeapp! den some friends around me not doing very well with relationship issues.. have been talking to them quite a bit and reflecting on my life now that i have turned 21..how have i lived my life thus far? how do in intend to proceed into adulthood proper? tt's y the song i uploaded.. listen closely to the lyrics.. it really connects with me laaa.. not sure abt u all.. HOPE all of you have been living your life to the fullest and doing what u really want to do in life cos quoting from John Ang my SW lecturer and FEiYUE director: "Death is like the end of a race. If it is well-run there is no regrets".

TILL WE MEET.. tAKE CARE!!

 
At 1:41 am, Blogger whyzoner said...

Hmm, roughly get wat you mean. Been there too. it's call quarter-life crisis. Now that I have to step into the working world, it becomes more apparent to me that I have to live with less regrets in life. haha, that explain why I do all the things a graduate should have done earlier in life.

Yup, remember to look on the good side of things and in a broader perspective. Things will turn out better eventually. Words from a coach and older man, can't be too far wrong...(",)

 
At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update! err...YM and me leading a team back cambodia this year end! Woo Hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home