Friday, March 03, 2006

reunion part2

cj:

Heyz ppl~amanda wouldnt quit bugging me abt blogging. being in engin for 2 years really depleted my already limited vocabulary. pardon my poor english and lack of expressive language.

Really glad to see the team once again. it almost seem we've been transported thru time as the cambodia trip seems so yesterday.

most of us still look the same... as ym mentioned. erm..dickson of phase3...as the team main chef, i recommend u do smth to ur hair ASAP. it doesnt do your looks justice... lolx. we as phase3 chefs have an image to upkeep.. ;] and charmie, your hair color looks great~! =) ym, green is so not your color...u look ET-ish...

Hope to see you guys ard. and much more gatherings to come~ =)

4 Comments:

At 1:17 am, Blogger whyzoner said...

Protest! Who says engineers can't express themselves and has limited vocabulary. Sigh, what a way to stereotype yourself.

 
At 3:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I 2nd YZ loh....though my england not that powderful, i can safely say that engineer's england not that bad man....expression wise can use hokkien mah if u cannot explain that well...hoho

and yah...that dark green cambodian shirt u wore looks cool man....I like that kind of green, reminds me of a shirt I had last time. woohoo!
and your hair eh...yah think it's nicer now loh.

suggestion : maybe should pull dickson along the next time u cut hair, and ask the stylist to style it for him...then again maybe your phase 3 cooking team can all go cut hair together...that'll be interesting....:p

 
At 5:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oei oei mei nu... think ur england realli not tat powderful lah e word u trying to describe is not ET-ish... let me correct u, its suave hor... nah now u learn a new word to descibe me liao hahahaha....
PS: anyway ur english quite gd wat from wat i observed of u in cambodia...

-suave ET-

 
At 7:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...wat i meant was my english isnt that good. becos havent been using much in engin... not that engineers are bad at english...lolx.

hmm...so the ET wants to be suave...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home