Thursday, April 06, 2006

My graduation - Leaving NUS

Hmm, been busy with projects but gonna write something here again.

It's been a very fast sem for me. It's been 3 months since we are back from the trip. So many things have changed and moved on, and I'm towards my last stretch. Less than 20 days to the end of my academic life. Commencement either on 12th or 13th July. Time to try out the academic dress!

Thanks all of you for your friendship and fun during my last sem as well. it has definitely make my last days of uni life more wonderful and colorful. Remember to play hard and study hard. Live on the line of breaking all the school rules and have hell lots of fun. I regret not doing enough of all these. But do know what you want at the end of the days.

Thanks for the name, Bobo and companionship (sonny take care of your ma, she got loose screws :P). Yup the rest, hope all of you doing well too and take care!

Keep in touch my friends.

Yezhong / Bobo

6 Comments:

At 11:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

booO!! i'll try to tighten the screws la.. hehh

 
At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah kaoz...bobo...make it seems like we're gonna lose u forever like that.....relak man...surely will ask u out if got outing one....if not amanda very sad one. take care man! hope u'll find your dream job soon

 
At 12:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pa............... u haven graduate some lose screws have already flirt ard loh so sad hor...... aniwae pa kinda will miss ur kill-conversation antics haha.. but dun worry i learning e ropes to carry on the family tradition haha... for ma ah she can take care of herself lah (PS: she crazy over DES-tiny my fren) haha.... wish u luck in your job and dun forget to gimme my pocket money hor...

-GTM-

 
At 9:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, nothing much to worry, good then. Can tighten your own screws.
all of you will do gd.
can lah, she flirt, I flirt , you study hard and be GTM. Got a jap drama oso like GTO call Dragon Zakura. Go watch man!
Invite you all to come see me in academic dress nxt time. Yup YYT, keep me inform of outings.
So sad/happy. a week left...to my last exam in NUS

YZ

 
At 12:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finish my last NUS paper today, but, hmmmm, don't really feel excited about it. haha.
Anyway, commencement on 13th july, 10am.

-YZ-

 
At 1:55 am, Blogger tank said...

oh.. will we get a treat from your first paycheck? hmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home