Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's ONE month already!!!

Hi pple,
Happy New Year!Yeah,it's 4th Jan already...one month after we have set off to Cambodia.Have you guys remember to eat your malaria pills daily?=)
Still can remember the panicky situation i was in on 3rd Dec...packing my bag late at night and chatting online with Yilin,discussing what to bring and what to forgo bcos my bag is exceeding 10KG!!!And I ended the conversation by telling her 'Good night and I'll see u in a few hrs time!'And now everything seems to have fast forward to one month later...I guessed I really enjoyed the 20 days there so that is why I find time passes so quickly.hee!

Just want to thank everyone in the team individually for making the trip such a memorable one:

First of all,
Amanda-Thanks for kicking me so many nights in the village!!!amazed by how you can hit the pillow and fall asleep immediately!!!And also w/o bathing for many days!!!eeeeee!

Fellow Phase III pple-The 4 days were SUPER DUPER FUN!!!Cooking,playing with kids and the celebrations that we had...still can remember how YM knocked into Dickson when he was trying to run away frm CJ.All bocs of the pinching nose game...haiz

CJ-Got to know you better thru this trip and I love your attitude!Enjoyed all the talks that we had but not the yoghurt drink session.haha!

Yongming-Thanks for telling that the onions that I cut is of Burger King's chef's standards.Spurs me on to cut more onions at home...Must give Dickson and you credits for coming with the hot water bath idea.Kudos!

Dickson-Thanks for offering to walk in front when walking downhill...Three cheers to CJ,you and me for wearing slippers to climb a hill!!!

Sheetal-Wow,someone revealed her TRUE colours only on the gals drinkout nite!!!

Kelvin-Now whenever I see a red cap or top,I'll tink of u!!!

Lee Yoong and Yilin-You two are subsitutes for Anita and Ester.The way how both of you laugh,behave when you two are sick(somemore at the same time!) and playing UNO...it is really entertaining esp when we got no TV for 16 days in the village.

Ernest-Thanks for buying the pillows...it's good!But gotta tell u smthg,Viv and I haven pay you back if I'm not wrong!Oops!

Janet-Now you got a taste of Singapore version of UNO..that is why the game never ends...

Ronald-The return flight was certainly entertaining with Viv and you squabbling...I haven master the finger hitting tactic yet!

Jopy-According to the gals,you have an interesting night ritual that you will do before you sleep.I didn't see it...maybe you can share your steps on the blog?

Tedmond-I'm helping Yongtai to thank you bcos you'll make a conscious effort to take photos of him whenever we go...making him pose alone and say 'That pose is handsome!'

Yongtai-Great minds think alike!!!Thanks for all the efforts in taking photos and videos whenever we go...err,can remove the part when i climbing down the steps at Angkor Wat?

Yezhong-Glad to know you!!!It's GREAT talking to you!!!I must say that if William Hung's trademark is 'She bangs' then yours would be the bobo position and your killing conversation tactic!!!Diao..

Charmaine-Both Amanda and you love to kick me at night.What have I done to deserve you two as my sleeping partners?!From the partnership during hotdog sales to now,it has been fun to know YOU though I have vommitted several buckets of blood!Enjoyed the pre-sleep talks with you though I'll always fall asleep first..=)

Vivian-My buddy for 7 years and still counting...Glad that we both make it to this trip!Forever teaching me new things...what's next?It's amazing to see how our friendship has evolved over the years and you staying just the way you are!But there's a change in the status though!!!You have become a MOTHER!

See you guys at the last meeting and do post msgs up here though!

Yeeteng=)

1 Comments:

At 1:26 am, Blogger whyzoner said...

Haiz, now you people will only be reminded of Bobo position. It's just a normal squatting position. Totally dun understand.

YZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home