Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fundraising = Fun Raising!

OK,my lousy attempt to form equation(trying to be more sciencese!hee!)
Well,I must say that this week is really crazy(I'm sure those who have been down for all the 5 days of fundraising events will agree with me)!It was as if I lived for the MPXII project or something but I'm so glad that I survived thru.Despite of the many hipcups at the start of the sale of the buns,things managed to work out for themselves and we actually sold our buns w/o any complaint of stomachache!There's just one thing that I cant figure out which is WHO suggested the BINGO game?But anyway,it helps to kill some time when there's no customers and became a ritual to play the game once there's more than 4 pple ard!Vivian n I are just amused by the fact that certain pple are being deprived of their childhood games...=)I will nv forget the first game with the founding members of the BINGO clan(Me,Vivian,Kel and Yilin),i almost died from laughing.I'm yearning for one more round of BINGO...when r u guys free?haha..
The part abt the toasting of buns is funny TOO!I tink it was the first time when we tried to toast the buns and Amanda was in charge.The first few batches were quite nice and something went wrong for the subsequent batches and the buns became as 'tan' as Amanda.But at least Amanda's buns are still presentable enough to sell to the customers because when the guys took over on the third day we had to flip the buns over to the other side in order to sell them because the surface was burnt.And our dear Yongming secretly threw a few buns away thinking that I do not know it.Tedmond,who claimed to be the chef for the team,apparently made a black bun on his first attempt.
Enough of all this teasing,I gotta thank everyone who helped in this event in one way or another! Esp to Amanda,Kel,Ym and Janet who have to carry the stuff needed during the sale from their hall to the stall!I'm so sorry that Kel had to look so 'ungleam' with his toaster in the lecture and Ym having to carry all sort of funny stuff to take shuttle.I really enjoyed this week even though it is extremely tiring!
Like what Alan has said,this series of events is coming to an end so Good Luck to the progamming side and after that we must really study hard for our exam!After which we will have another wave of activities awaiting for us.Take care everyone!

Yeeteng(can i not be the hotdog queen?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home